The AlexandriaRegular price $169.00
Shoes for the Global Citizen
Our Kilim loafers are bespoke, meaning each pair is made special for you. Each shoe is hand-crafted from vintage recycled fabrics, making each pair one-of-a-kind.
- Custom-made designs and craftsmanship
- Handmade in Turkey in a small, family-owned workshop
- Leather sole with 3/4 inch heel
- Molds to your feet over time
- If you are unsure about the right size for you, we recommend one size smaller than your typical shoe size
Kilims are a style of textile craftle on Turkey's Anatolian Peninsular using wool, cotton, or silk. Kilims are flat-woven, featuring tight weaves that make them a perfect textile for crafting shoes. Every symbol, color and pattern woven into the kilim has meaning and represents a hope, a dream or a story from the life of the weaver.
Due to the bepoke nature of our shoes, items will arrive at your doorstep in 2-3 weeks.